1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reccomendation Ducati Multibike Insurance

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by Spikelikemike, Feb 27, 2019.

1. As above to cover pani and 999 will be low mileage yearly

Thoughts/suggestions

Cheers in advance

2. I insure through Ducati Insurance (aka Ramasis). They were the only broker prepared to give me a sensible quote for cover on my V4 Speciale with my existing Multistrada 1200 and 1098R. Andy

3. Cheers thats where I started this afternoon with them.
    Lucky start and thanks.....

Any more for any more......

Last orders.....

Get em while they are hot....

Lead the motor to the bike...... lead the dollar to the insurance.....

4. Bemoto. I've been with them a few years now with multiple policies, really easy to deal, helpful, knowledgeable and the best prices I've found

• Like Like x 2
  5. Try Hastings Direct

• Like Like x 1
  6. If it's not too late, with bemoto mention 44 teeth and you get a discount

7. Ended up with Ramasis and its actually 100quid cheaper than last year with the 999s added to the policy So £545 for both which I dont think is too bad.

• Like Like x 1
  8. @El Toro selective thread moving then ? If you have an issue with me, deal with me, don't be a nugget.

9. I didn't have but I soon will have with an attitude like that. I have noted in the past that you continually seem to be grumpy with anyone and everyone. I guess today is my day.

You asked an insurance question in the Ducati General section. It wasn't a Ducati specific subject BUT it is an insurance subject hence why it was moved to the Insurance section. I trust you understand my simple reasoning.

Ps. I've just noticed this was in the wrong section and so have moved it too.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Good luck with that ....

11. Back to this again...
    Some good advice just received....
    I'm getting all my bikes out on the road or track.

Multi-bike insurance, Ducati....
    Any recommendations and ideas on price...
    Best I have so far is a grand for five road Duke's and I cannot get the racer insured (Fire/theft only is what I'm looking for).

12. With your age and experience (with full no claims?) Fully Comp shouldn't be much more than Fire and Theft :thinkingface:

13. I meant just the race bike for that... fully comp on everything else.
    They can't road insure a race bike with no V5!
    Actually I haven't found anyone who'll insure a bike without a V5.

14. Another who was with Ducati insurance for a good few years, until without reason they raised premium massively. Now with Bemoto titanium cover who are spot on.

15. Try BeMoto. Speak to a guy called Manny..........he seems to know his stuff.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. You can on a laid up or restoration policy against the chassis number :):upyeah: try Footman James

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. The Footman James Policy is called 'Restoration, Storage and Transit' insurance.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. There’s no consistency here, though think we already know that. For me Bemoto were dearer than Ducati insurance?
    Go figure!

#18 outintheopen, Jan 31, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
  19. They were also way too expensive for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. BikeSure came in at
    Amount Payable £ 804.20
    The above premium includes an administration fee of £100
    Cover Type Comprehensive Vehicle
    DUCATI 998 BIPOSTA SUPER SPORTS (02)
    DUCATI 749 R SPORTS (04)
    DUCATI 749 SPORTS (06)
    DUCATI MULTISTRADA 1200 S PIKES PEAK ADVENTURE (13)
    DUCATI MULTISTRADA 1200 S PIKES PEAK ADVENTURE (14)
    They wanted an extra £350 for the 748RS, Fire& Theft.

I'm still looking as they quoted the same last year, but included the 748RS.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information