1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recognising Other Forum Members

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Misterpink, May 4, 2017.

1. Does anybody think it would be good to have a small sticker to put on the bike, say on the windscreen, that shows you are a forum member? Then on meets, ride outs and track days you could know others that are on the forum?

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Yes :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Absolutely, great idea :)

4. Well volunteered!!! :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. And avoid them? ;)

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. And annoy them!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. stalk them...

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. @El Toro ... you have one? So how do the rest of us get one?

9. Or a T shirt........

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

10. An old member printed some up about 5 years ago.

11. I'd be willing to help out making this happen if there is enough members interested in it...

On good terms with a local sign writer I know and could enquire about getting stickers made up and I'd be willing to sort out distributing to members...

A simple sticker with a logo and then add members forum name could work well?

• Like Like x 1
  12. So far most of people I've met know I am " not Carl Fogarty ".

Damn, I was in for a leather waist coat, or a tattoo, hands or neck for most visibility :)

A small sticker does sound more practical. Perhaps have to be an abbreviated logo rather than... full forum name.
    Wouldn't want my mum to google it and read my posts. Who ever distributes via post should have to be a known person. I can't see all people keen on giving out their address to just anyone?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Something like this could work...

upload_2017-5-5_9-32-41.png

• Like Like x 4
  14. no name, round about £2 coin size

Ducati
    Forum

15. My solution was always to use the same Monica everywhere and have a screen sticker on my bike. Not bothered on multi this time. We could always go the waistcoat and patch route as above ;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Black rats have theirs, some bike forums have a background image of the forum on their number plate and others have a sticker say on their swingarm.

Generally though you can recognise a ducati rider by the bike parked in a layby waiting for the aa man :grinning:

• Funny Funny x 4
  17. download.jpg ©2017 not me.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  18. Or we could wear a pink carnation ... you know, like on blind dates ...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information