1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommend A Fairing Repair Shop Please

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by camelfarmer, Jun 23, 2018.

1. The girl dropped the MV at low speed. The only noteworthy damage is to the rear tail panel. Can anyone recommend someone to fill and respray please?
    Im in the bristol area but im happy to send it off for a proper job. A new panel is £195 plus shipping, so anything less than that would be worth it.

IMG-20180622-WA0001.jpg

2. It won't be far from that for a respray once you add the decal and you can sell that panel on eBay.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I agree with creamy on the price front but shop around your local painters and you might be surprised on the price or get another MV decal and cover it up for the minute:thinkingface:

4. Had a local guy do the ninja's fairings and they were alright but not great. Emailed the local shops i found on google, half didn't reply and didnt know which of the ones that replied were good. Bike's on PCP so needs to go back in 2 years in good condition.

5. Wednesday I dropped in for my 999 both lowers, both wing mirror covers and a "winglet " which will be £400 and that's no decals, just repair and paint.

6. PS, the reason I chose that sprayer was when I asked if he could match the colour he said "no worries, will be spot on" where others sucked their teeth and said would not be exact. I like exact.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks :innocent: you're ok too o_O:upyeah:

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. Winglets !! Oooo very modern.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Wasn't PCP the drug of choice when starsky and Hutch were on the scene. I'm sure they'd be in the middle an arrest when one of them would say he's on 'PCP'.... or sometimes so as not to sound too repetitive just shorten it to 'Angle Dust'.

10. Then Go for the new panel but fit it when it goes back:thinkingface:

11. wot, you like revenge??

• Like Like x 1
  12. Revenges Cream Mmmmm, perhaps it doesn't sound so good after all :worried:

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Who did you use?

14. That would be the plan but wanna see hlw much it would be to fix it anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. There’s @ guy does bike spraying in keynsham, I can’t think of the company name though, he did my Daytona 675 a few years ago.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wait for one to come up on eBay, you have time...

17. You shouldn't let your children play near the motorcycle. I take it she wasn't hurt.

18. Yeah i might. The ones that come up tend to have some damage on them though.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information