1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommend Me A Decent Set Of Pads For My 848...

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Bonkers the Dog, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Go on folks, I dare ya.

My current ones wouldn't stop a thing that like stopping.

ATB - BTD

2. Did I say my 848? I meant my KTM 990 ADV, the ones on the 848 are brill!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Brembo SA pads are excellent, they transformed the braking on my 1098 compared to the OEM brembo pads

4. Cheers mate, but look at my 2nd post! Monkey boy syndrome strikes again! My bad...

5. the SA compound pads are available for the 990 too...

6. I shall investigate, Ta.

7. I’ve just ordered a set of Carbone Lorraine pads. Not sure how they’ll work out but they seem to get pretty decent reviews

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Not sure what compound CL pads you've went for but...

I had their RC5+ on a car a while back and the were mega dusty, squealed like a pig and were pretty wooden when cold but when you were on it properly they were great.

I had CL XBK5 (their 'supersport' high performance sintered pads) in a cbr600 and they were also pretty wooden when cold, useless on the road, but good when you were on it hard.

These Brembo SA pads are the best road/performance pads I've ever used.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Can’t go far wrong with some SBS dual sinterd pads, street excel! Used them for years and always had great results in better braking and lever feel. Just make sure you have no other underlying issues:cool: always pays to refresh fluid and make sure callipers are all working correctly.... :upyeah:

10. saved me posting (if you see what I mean!) - you only have to look at the quality and composition of their pads, excellent choice, would use them almost bar none if available.

11. tena ...........

12. lady ...........

13. with wings.......

14. we are on the wrong thread Tony :thinkingface::)

15. ah fvck.......... searching for Hoop products !

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. soz for hi-jacking you Bonking the Dog.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information