1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommendations For Snow Foam?

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by Lord Farquaad, Feb 15, 2018.

1. I’ve recebtly bought a foam gun for the Karcher to use on my Multistrada (ridden daily all year) and my car (when I’m too embarrassed to drive it).

I’ve used Karcher Ultra Foam so far, which seems ok. Someone has suggested
    Autobrite Magifoam but it’s a little more expensive.

Before I go and buy some more, anyone got any other recommendations?

I’m not detailing the bike, but using it during winter, it gets a good clean every week. So I’m not looking for anything too expensive.

2. @rob lewis trade secrets from an expert? Over to you Rob.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. What’s this ,University Challange?!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. IMG_0775.JPG

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Bilt Hamber Auto Foam boys.....NO other snow foam cleans as well as this.....BUT you must get the dilution rate correct....this will help..( BILT HAMBER Auto Foam needs 4-5% Panel impact ratio )..You need to fill your detergent bottle full of plain water. Turn the detergent feed on full then discharge the lance into a container - keep going until the detergent bottle is empty of water. Measure the total amount of water collected. Work out 5% of that - this is the amount of auto-foam you need to use in your bottle....Get it from here : www.cleanyourcar.co.uk
    5Litres for £17....don't expect lots of foam as it is not formulated to do this but at pure cleaning power I have found nothing better....

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for that Rob - do you have a recommendation for a good lance?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. I use Valet Pro PH neutral. Best I've tried so far.

5 litres bottle.

8. I've trialed this too ( as well as many others )...and i can assure you it cleans no where near as good as BH Autofoam.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. The guys at cleanyourcar.co.uk are a top bunch too! A good mate of mine works there!

• Like Like x 1

10. Thanks bought some!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks Rob, I havent tried the BH stuff, but at the next detailing show I'll be certain to pick some up.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information