1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Bull Mgp Spoiler

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bradders, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Great M3 race, bit of a farce at the end with penalties taking McPhee to a 3rd from 6th or 7th! Mental racing, all the way thru.

Horrific crash in M2 so red flagged....sounds like all ok although god knows how! Lowes has been top 3 all weekend, qualified 6th! Let’s hope he gets a better start this time...

Vinales pole in major class, will he convert it or will miller/Zarco overcome him with those fast Ducati’s? Or will Pol take another KTM win??

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Seeing that crash from overhead shot i think the Fish will be OK albeit bruised and battered i hope!!

3. I feared the worse at the original shot. It was a bad one1

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Wow,Valentino get yourself a lottery ticket tonight mate.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Fuck me!! Not sure I’d be going out again if I were Rossi!
    Zarco....didn’t seem to give morbidelli any space again...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. That was fucking mental, i've never seen Rossi look so shocked but who the fuck wouldn't!!:scream:

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Flying pigs are no problem but flying motogp bikes is a No,No.:cold_sweat:

#7 XH558, Aug 16, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Outstanding!

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Dovi Dovi Dovi!!:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Excellent as above,well done Desmo Dovi.:upyeah:.................:punch: for the Factory.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Unbelievable lucky escape for Rossi I wonder when he sits down in the cold light of day and say that's it I'm out of here nothing left to prove . My fit girlfriend needs me alive .scary

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Those two crashes were huge!

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Incredible crash... If Rossi and Vinales were cats they would've defo used a few of their nine lives today i reckon:eek:

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. With Marquez's nasty injury and seeing two bikes fly past your face, plus the up and down nature of the M1 this year, I wouldn't be surprised if Rossi decided this year was his last. Although, I reckon he'll go for at least one more with Petronas.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. He’d have known nothing about that. Unbelievably lucky escape

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Will Pol be able to blame Olivera for his (identical to last week) crash? Somebody should mention to him that if he didn’t run wide it wouldn’t happen...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Racing is rubbing. Or in Zarco;s case it’s punching your opponent in the face with a rear tyre

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Wouldn’t surprise me if Rossi calls it a day, he lost a close friend and today was all the rest of his lives lost on one go.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information