1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Monster Hereford

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by Ducbird, Sep 2, 2018.

1. seen up Holmer road yesterday and you came into the starting gate and turned around I saw you and again today near town
    Red with a white stripe
    Think you were wearing jeans

Anyone here

2. Wasn't me!

3. Don't think it was me. :thinkingface:

4. Not me either - we're narrowing it down now :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I was up that way early this morning - but on a Multistrada.. so was not me... plus you were probably still in bed.. it was about 5.30 when I was in Hereford - on way towards Kington before heading to Brecon.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wasn't me either, even though I put petrol in it. :D

7. Sorry i just don't wear red and white Pants so that takes me out of the equation;)

8. Wasn’t me...I don’t have a monster anymore and mine was just red anyway :)

9. I’ve got a monster, but it’s not a bike :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Is your monster in a dress or in your pants? :scream:

11. I've heard that diesel doesn't work very well in petrol engines (on a thread here somewhere) so that was sensible.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. All very useful but somewhat late information for some eh @Robarano :rolleyes:

13. Was at Hereford Lads football yesterday afternoon ground watching my daughter's team getting thoroughly trounced. Heard the distinct sound of a Ducati and looked over and saw a Monster go past, round the roundabout and up Holmer Rd. Possibly the same sighting...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Could've been me?

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Oh I missed the replies to this
    :D

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information