1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regular Webpage Issues!

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by TonyMNo1, Feb 18, 2019.

1. It might be me and my internet portal, but the webpage seems to be constantly altering view, page sizing and content frequently stuttering the display and this evening, whilst reading some of the myriad 'interesting and often provocative' clarifications/views on the Brexit matter under current scrutiny, every single time I moved onto the next page, my account dropped out!
    I've had to sign back in at least 10 times tonight....

"What's occurring?" - to quote a well known Welsh actor with a dark bobbed hairdo, whose name escapes me.

2. What browser are you using?

3. Also try ticking the stay logged in button.

Mine logs me out if I don’t

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ruth Jones as Nessa?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Top Man 10/10:upyeah:

6. Windows 10 Edge, which I don't usually have any problems with whatsoever. Also I've seldom, if ever, needed to 'stay logged in', as suggested, as the website behaves rationally.
    DOH :confused::bomb:

7. Clear your cookies, then log in again, ticking the stay logged in box and see what happens.

8. Made absolutely no difference whatsoever. Still stutters like heck, changes page set-up regularly and still logged me out!
    I will try again though!!….:poop:

9. I’d try a different browser
    Opera or Firefox perhaps

10. Try a different browser. I use Firefox and never have a problem.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information