1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Reluctantly, The Tt1 Needs A New Owner.

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Paul55, Oct 19, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Something very special has come up that means the 1986 904cc TT1 Italian Endurance Racer needs to find a new home.

She is CRMC registered and has a "Q" plate V5. She also has some interesting "modifications" for endurance racing like the rear wheel driven generator and "ECU" timing.

I have spent a lot of time and money sorting out the minor issues as well as belts, oil, filters, battery, fork oil, cables and brake fluid to get her track fit.
    I had the lower fairing section re-painted, but cowl, tank and seat are original.
    Silencer extension for "quiet" days.
    She carries a healthy "patina" relating to her history. Tyres and pads have been replaced and used.
    I have taken her to Castle Combe, Donington and Lydden Hill for the Bike Shed Festival last year where she came third and was in the "winners" final.

Here are a few pics.

I am looking for 17k. Located in West Sussex.

Thanks for reading this.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_11f1.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_11f3.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_11f6.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_11f4.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6e.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6b.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_162b.jpg

8rUq%PzpSuevwXOoiQQWig_thumb_1637.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_164c.jpg

• Like Like x 23
  2. thats bloody lovely mate :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. I was looking at this bike in the flesh last Tuesday. It’s exactly as Paul describes it. If not better, I believe Paul Is underselling it.
    It’s a beauty.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Would like nice with your collection :grinning:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Looking at this bloody gorgeous bike... makes me think bloody hell..what is the "Something very special" that has come up...!!

Grant

6. A real 748 RS.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I think the phrase is "because racebike".

GLWS, it's a beauty! :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. :upyeah::upyeah: Oh yes that is very ‘special’ hope you get it Paul. Look forward to seeing it. Maybe you can sell me yr MV in that case.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Lovely bike, GLWS!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information