1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Remap 1299 Done...

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by kalv, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Went for a a bit of a dyno run and healthcheck/remap at Hilltop racing/motorcycles in Hinkley.. tidy setup and Geoff certainly knows his stuff..

Anyway, he wasn't happy with the power delivery of the Pani and got to work trying to smooth out the graph so the power delivery is more smoother and more predicatable when riding..

Power is up and torque is up but it's smoother and better to ride..

IMG_5162.JPG

IMG_5183.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  2. Sounds good.

What are the 2 graphs? Before and after ? As thats a huge change.

3. You can see the results below the graphs. Top set of lines are BHP (Blue After - Red Before) Bottom set of lines is Torque (Blue After - Red Before)

4. Cheers Ben.

Couldn't see the notes on my phone.

Big difference. How much does he charge

5. £360.. he does a dyno run.. then applies his software to ecu and then does another run - in the meantime he's such a laugh to have a chat with.. and free wifi offered with tea/coffee etc.. takes about an hr and a half...

6. Sounds good.

Better wait till mines out of warranty though.

Might try one of these throttle spacers in the mean time. Seem to get good review and JHP sell and fit them so must be fairly good I would have thought.

7. I done the Throttle spacers too.. took minutes to fit and reduces the play.. for £25 rude not to...

8. That’s a massive gain

Mine needs a remap if I crack the throttle open at 6500rpm it bigs down then goes at 7000. It’s more noticeable in race mode

9. I didn’t like that unpredicatable nature on mine which is why i wanted it snoothed out.. bit extra bhp and torque while you there is a bonus

10. Yeah I can't work this out tbh.

Sounds good if it improves the snatchy throttle but why are we getting rid of the free play?

Every other bike I 've owned has had 2 to 3mm free play in the throttle and the maintenance manual specified such.

11. I just didn’t like the feel.. just my preference only.. not got much yrs on the biking side but I’ve noticed im getting picky where as on a car I wouldn’t be bothered..

12. geoff did my 1299 from new, i take all my bikes, great guy who knows his stuff

Do Not Sell My Personal Information