1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remap Booked

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Smudgerii, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Have the 796 booked in for a remap next week, the wait is killing me...

He is mapping the cylinders individually which I'm told will give the best results... looking for a mid range fatter than a St Helens girl!

2. Where you taking it??

3. Hammer and Tongs Warrington

4. Hi Smudge

had just mentioned in another thread, i wasn't aware of anywhere in the NW that does this, will watch with interest on how you get on.

what are you having done, factory ECU remap?, PC?, Dyno? Exhaust?

5. Factory ECU remapped, already fitted an LV DeCat and SC project 2-1 exhaust

• Like Like x 1
  6. Need a rolling road video I think :D

7. I shall ask Sam to video it

8. Phoned them yesterday to chat about remapping my Diavel, funnily enough I was going to put a post on here to ask anyone if they were ok or not but after a bit of googling they seem to have a good rep,So it looks like I'll be also booking it in when Sam gets a chance

9. http://www.hammerntongs.co.uk/

10. Sometimes the difference can be mega when it's custom mapped. Enjoy :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Pick it back up Friday afternoon, planning a ride to Ponderosa Sat morning to give it a try out... can't wait

12. Pick it back up Friday afternoon, planning a ride to Ponderosa Sat morning to give it a try out... can't wait

13. A million BHP or all monies back ? Best of luck and enjoy :cool:

14. Looking for a big fat mid range and smoothing out the low revs snatching, any top end gains are a bonus. With the SC project fitted it really needed doing..

• Like Like x 1
  15. Very happy with the smoothness at low revs, rode home in heavy traffic and the difference is immense.

Happy with the gains and very happy with how it feels to ride. Thinking of fitting a quick action throttle next

IMG_1501.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  16. So you'd rate them then?

17. Yes, and not just because of the remap.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Took it out to the Ponderosa today.. what a difference on the B roads

This is a keeper

19. What did they charge you pal? Pm me if you don't want to divulge too much

20. £450

And for me worth it. One slight issue is I need to lower the reg plate 1/2" as I've melted the corner with the exhaust gases

Do Not Sell My Personal Information