1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remap

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Cormark, Sep 8, 2016.

1. So having been off bikes for a few years and not having owned a big twin before I felt the sf848 was a bit flat and bogging down at lower revs, so after having it only a month and it was coming up to 7.5k miles I figure it was time for a service!
    So dropped it into Dave Wood Racing in aylesbury for service, cam belt and remap ........wow what a difference now feels like the bike I was expecting that maybe due to the fact the exhaust servo was jammed shut so had it deleated ! Great service by the DWR guys = one happy rider

• Like Like x 3
  2. So from 85rwhp to 128rwhp big difference

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nice, my 999 is headed there in a few weeks, good to hear a good report.

4. From 85 to 128 bhp, that must have bin a nice feeling :sunglasses:

5. Yer let's just say it was noticeable

6. Will be more then "noticeable" I can imagine :)

7. Must have been something seriously wrong with it before.

8. Exhaust valve was jammed shut !

9. Re-maps are great aren't they :) but agree with @RickyX must have been something fooked there.... did it not rev past 8000 revs before then? I only ask as the figures are taken at different points in the rev range as are the torque figures??

10. sorry I'm probably being a div aren't I? am guessing your exhaust valve issue prevented it making anymore power on the first run? better get used to the front wheel coming up now when you give it the beans :fist:

11. Yep they knew there was a problem straight away on the first run so didn't/couldn't push it past8k till the problem was found and sorted hence the readings.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information