1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remember Matt Mladin?...

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by RC211V, Mar 26, 2020.

1. No plea entered but it won’t be a guilt please when they do.

I’m guessing he tripped and fell into the kid then ffs

2. I do worry sometimes about limited edition bikes denoting a particular rider - imagine if Saville, Rolf or Glitter had been bike racers and they had limited edition bikes marketed after them :eek:

3. The ex-Yoshimura Suzuki rider stands accused of four offences including sexual intercourse with a child under ten.

:mad::punch:

4. Peter Sutcliffe was a former national Scalextric champion!
    (You’re Googling that aren’t you?)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Have we learned so little from the Carl Beech debacle that you are all going to rush in and hang the bloke. IF he has “engaged in sexual intercourse with a child under 10”, shoot the f**ker or string him up but wait until he has been found guilty by due process. Andy

6. No :bucktooth:

7. 1BBB4734-3666-45BB-9DB6-6C727AE67EE5.jpeg
    Say it, and it shall be so!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. For me it was the lack of a plea and the ‘not guilty’ comment. What else could he be?! 15...ok she looked 19 and picked her up in a club...even Kelly Brooke wouldn’t have looked over age at 10!

#11 bradders, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  9. Only a uk royal can get away with that, seriously though Alex mc salmon whatever he is was found not guilty so need to wait on this

10. You want to hope Bayliss is squeaky clean or that's your pension goosed. o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. :eyes:

He'll be fine :innocent:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information