1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Renthal Bars

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Ryan, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Hi looking to see if anyone has changed there standard handle bars for something else like the rental option or similar?

Not to sure I'm keen on my bars as they bend down the way?

2. I don't like the standard bars either - they hurt your wrists after a few hours.. Was looking at apex clip-on risers or rizoma

3. Mrs M has a Renthal FatBar conversion on her Monster and she loves the whole setup of her bike. I must admit, it is very comfortable and I was impressed with the quality of the bars and general conversion too... The conversion was done by Italia Moto for the previous owner so don't know how much work or cost was involved.

4. Yes. Cant remember which ones but think they are from a Kwak KMX 250 or summat. I can dig out the part number

5. I've got a new unused black CNC Racing bar if anyone's interested.
    Similar to Fat bars, flatter than standard. Bought them off Conquest Carbon and then decided I like the standard lower bars.

6. I've got the Rizoma MA009 on mine, far more comfortable without the end droop of standard bars:)

7. Hi pal, just fitted some of these on mine. Haven't mounted controls yet. Did you have any issues with cable lengths?

8. Hi Rob,

They were already fitted to the bike, no problem with cable lengths, but looking at the bar ends, I wonder if they have been shortened to get a good fit for the cables?

The overall measurement is app. 705mm

PM me if you need any more info.

9. I didn' need to trim either cables or bars with the rentals. Just info them from the clamp and fit one cable side then the other and then back into the clamp

10. Has anyone tried the Rizoma MA005 bars? Just wondering if they make quite a difference over the standard bars, Don't want to much rise but would like a bit more comfort and loose the drop of the standard bar, Think the 009 would be a tad to much for me

11. Yep. Proper comfy and you can throw it round like a crosser

12. Yep. Proper comfy and you can throw it round like a crosser

Do Not Sell My Personal Information