1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replacement Dainese 2 Piece Joinging Zip

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Alan-g, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Hi Guys.

Im looking to get the upper half of the joining Zip (jacket side) for a dainese 2-piece leather suit.

Id like to wear the trousers occasionally without the jacket but could do with using my braces to stop them falling down. The only place i can clip on braces justnow is over the zip but i dont want to damage it. So i want a spare top half of the zip so i can make something to clip the braces to that will just zip on and off.

Was in a few shops at the weekend and most other manufacturers sell their trousers with a top half zip obviously to sew into your jacket.

But dainese dont seem to do this.
    They dont make any official braces either.

Thanks

2. Alan,
    I sometimes use braces on my Dainese leather pants from my two piece leathers, the braces I use reach past the nylon zip bit and clamp onto the fabric part, no damage at all, used them loads of times.
    You need to look for the extra large work type braces, they will do the job fine.

3. Update.
    Turns out the zipper has a code stamped on it "10c"
    So after a quick google of 'ykk 10c' i found out that its a 10mm coil zipper.
    And found a 1.5m lenght of open ended zipper that i can juat trim down to the 110cm that i need.

• Useful Useful x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information