1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request For Help - Ducati Diavel 1260 Needed

Discussion in 'Powerbronze' started by RichardPB, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Hello Everyone,

I hope you are well and enjoying the sunny weather ?

Here at Powerbronze we are planning on developing some products for the Ducati Diavel 1260, in particular Windscreens and Crash Posts.

To do this, we are wondering if someone on the forum, would be willing to lend us your bike to do the development work ?

We would need the bike at our factory in Rustington, West Sussex (postcode BN16 3LF) so that we could develop the product and photograph it etc.

Whoever helps us out, will be given a free screen as a thank you for helping us.

If you can help us out, please call 01903 783222 and ask for Richard. We will then be able to arrange for a suitable time for the bike to be dropped off here and also be able to sort out how long it would be needed for.

The photos would of course end up on this forum for all other members to see and the person whose bike it was would of course be thanked for helping us.

These are the 2 screens we developed for the previous model of Diavel, I imagine it would be something similar to this that we would develop.

ducati-diavel-14-16-330mm-light-screen-1.jpg
    ducati-diavel-14-16-430mm-light-screen-1.jpg

Thank you for your help and I look forward to hearing from you, if you are able to help us.

All the best,
    Richard

2. Can't help with a Diavel, but just fitted one of your screens to my SFV4S. It's really good and very effective - thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey mate, thanks for the ping, I had a Ducati official touring screen on my bike and I took it back off as I didn't like how it made the bike look - definitely helped at faster speeds though with the wind.

So I'd have to skip this one out though but I will keep an eye on it in case it ends up looking cool !!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information