1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Reset Service Light

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by wullie79, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Hi, sorry I'm sure this has been brought up many times but is there any way or does anybody sell the cables to reset the service light on a 2011 Multistrada as I would like to service the bike myself.

2. U need
    The app multitooltb (need to request access from dev)
    Bluetooth cable adapter
    And a cable to plug into bike port

3. Do you know where I can acquire the correct cables and stuff?

4. #4 chrisw, Sep 18, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  5. Cheers, I have emailed to be added to the group. See what happens.

6. @wullie79 - I am using MelcoDiag. It works great with my 2013 Multi and I have reset my Desmo 15000 mile service message and soon will be doing the Oil Service reset ,7.5K mile one. The author of the app is a great guy - initially the diag wouldnt work on the 2013 model (I think is Ok with previous models) but between us he got it sorted out.

See my post at the Jpdiag forum JPDiag :: Multistrada 1200s - 2013 - Melcodiag - resets . Its a French site but thanks to Google translator there no issues.. :grinning:

You can download the app from jpdiag

I use the Lonelec cable and ELM v1.4 USB ( I had problems with the other versions ).

I hope it works for you.

#6 Stavrich, Sep 22, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  7. What have you downloaded the programme to? I've tried a Grundig tablet ( android ) iPad, and Mac and not letting me install it, just going to try a Windows laptop now once I dig it out the cupboard. Lol

8. All the diagnostic programs from JP are Windows based

9. Correct! Windows based.

10. Cheers guys :thumbsup:

11. Is anything available for the DVT Multi yet, MY2016 onwards?

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information