1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rest In Peace

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Advikaz, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Had the pleasure of knowing this gent, very hollowed to hear of his death in a bike crash leaving Goodwood. Things like this certainly do make bikes a troubling thing for me to love so much.

Leaves behind his wife and three kids and an abundence of friends :(

Quote from a friend of mine who was a very good friend of Henry’s “life goes on...our memories never leave us...remember all the good bits, and celebrate as and when you can with your family. XX”

#feverforever

https://www.autosport.com/asi/news/134739/tributes-pour-in-for-henry-hopefrost

2. Sorry for your loss. Very sad for all.

Having just told an 8yr old his cat was killed today I can't begin to imagine how you would tell a child their parent has passed.

Thoughts are with you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. R.I.P. Henry. :(

4. RIP... Very sad

5. I work at Goodwood Festival Of Speed every year and am very privileged to have met Henry on quite a few occasions. An absolute brilliant character and a true motorsport gent with unbelievable knowledge.
    His "Cheeky" drawings were super cool aswell.

A huge lose to his family and anyone that new him. RIP HHF #fever

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sad news. Rip.

7. Sad news indeed. R.I.P.

The question is, what exactly happened?

All I've been able to find is this:
    A spokesman said: "The head-on collision, involving the motorcyclist and a Nissan Prius, took place between Brook and Grayswood at around 4.30pm".

Nissan? Prius?

8. I don’t know a lot more I’m afraid, I’ve spoken to a few that are really close to Henry and I don’t think it’s totally clear as yet :(

9. Awww sad news RIP Henry thoughts are with your family and friends :(

Do Not Sell My Personal Information