1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Returning Member

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by freshage, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Not been around in a long while, figured I'd stop by and say hello to all the new people and look forward to having a chat with you all again!

2. Welcome back Dave

3. Chris* :p

4. Of course it is David :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Pleb, it's good to be back haha. Hope all is well mate.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome back and how was the food:thinkingface:

7. Not going to lie, since I moved to California last September, I've grown to like the food! Some really good stuff here... Shockingly. And I've even lost weight! Did not see that happening.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Haha, both! 5 Rifles (not long though! Got hurt at the end of basic and got discharged, stupid back) and yea. Worked at AWE for a couple of years back in... Oh, 2008 I think?

9. Great stuff:upyeah:,pictures of the motorcycle/beachs when you get a chance my friend:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hello lovely
    I’m sure I keep up to date elsewhere with you ;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. It was a longggg time ago haha, great memory! I'm out here with my wife (got married a year back), she's Polish, met in London and her company offered to move her out here (San Francisco) to their US office. I work in IT infrastructure and she's a Snr Software dev, so it was a no brainer to come to the tech hub of the world.

Now it's been almost a year, I've got an itch to get out on a bike and go exploring these coastal roads!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Welcome back dude

13. Welcome back fre shag e - what's that even mean :thinkingface:

14. From me to you, welcome. :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information