1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 Ride Out Yesterday

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Gabagool, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Some great roads down towards goodwood and West Meon yesterday. Anyone else meet up at West Meon cafe?

40AD1A45-0B2F-4817-BF23-244C39135B3F.jpeg

D6DAC9FE-98C1-49AC-A152-585A54A9065C.jpeg

D18638CF-3B9B-4694-B2DA-931C76A4EA33.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  2. Loving the above Hipsters sign or just a joke.:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah it’s great ain’t it haha

4. It certainly puts a twist on things in life, let's hope they've a sense of humor.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Quite a few scaring looking people turned up though :) lol

6. Hell Angels in drag again no doubt.

• Like Like x 1
  7. You get all sorts at Loomies and the signature burgers are great:upyeah: Will keep an eye out for you Adamsky

• Like Like x 1

8. I think that’s my old 899 :blush:

Edit: checked the reg - it IS my old 899. I assume you must have got it from Danny?

pretty cool that both my 899 and my 1299 are on here now. Good bike that was

• Like Like x 3
  9. I will let you know if and when I go down again?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Haha yes I did mate! How about that! Lol

• Like Like x 1

11. Cool ! Hope it’s not given you any grief. It was a perfect bike in my ownership :)

Showroom condition as well

12. Only trashed on the track every other sunday.;)

• Funny Funny x 1

13. Neither of my panigales got much stick to be honest. Couple of trackdays at very most :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. I was only throwing hand gernades around for fun as you do.:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Don’t worry about that :) cleaned religiously after every ride. Never taken out in the wet! I’d still consider it showroom condition

• Like Like x 2
  16. Great roads out that way, my usual routes often dip me into the south downs at some point, Loomies is usually a good stop-off point but can get stupidly rammed and often tonnes of Police lurking around somewhere.

More importantly, where's the ice cream stop?! That will keep the wife happy on the odd occasion she decides she's coming out

17. Yeah I’ve noticed the amount of police is fairly prevalent...
    I’ve cream stop was at goodwood race course - trundle hill?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ar, the old Hants runs form Loomies to Goodwood for breakfast. Lost track of how many times I nearly killed myself racing on that road. A272 midhurst the fastest I’ve ever seen on a speedo, even on track...great days.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. that’s that private road in Outer Mongolia isn’t it?

I know the one very well

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information