1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Riderless Bikes

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by noobie, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Can we please hand out the "Bonkers awards" once a week to the nutters in the world:thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fools o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Clowns

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. BMW or us :thinkingface:

5. Why not? As an alternative personal transport to a car with lower running costs would be my guess! I don't want one, but I don't want an autonomous car either. Useful for people in the cities...

#6 Jez900ie, Jun 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I'm wondering who picks it up when the idiot in a cage knocks it over because they are too busy reading texts.

Will it buy it's own performance, carbon and tarty parts too? Next thing you know it will be spending your credit card without you knowing, I used to have women who did that for me

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. But it has got stabilisers - it is as wide as a small car; so what is the point of the effing stupid thing?

8. Another dumbass invention for a problem that doesn’t exist.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I guess the point of it is to push the frontiers of technology. The army do this sort of dumbass stuff all the time usually resulting in the killing of people.
    Maybe that's what the manufacturer has in mind!

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm surprised how many car manufacturers are involved in cutting their own throat. The long term goal seems to be beyond automatic cars but more no one owns a car and you have a constant stream of cars acting like minicabs which surely would remove cars beyond on the base model and in effect take away an individuals ability to have choice

11. meh, sooner or later you will all be living in metropolis. its the most efficient way to live, services wont be provided as they will all be privatized and unprofitable beyond the wall. until the hover board is created the countryside will be the preserve of the wealthy as there will be no roads to run yer autobot bike on, and the ones that are, will be pay per mile and outwith the cost of the average serf within the wall.
    autobot bike will one day even be able to start a rammy on a bike forum for you.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information