1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

River Table

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by Roadtrip, Apr 8, 2018.

1. My son has his own joinery shop and his just finished making this River table. This is his description as per his website.

I make bespoke hand-crafted furniture with a modern twist.

This coffee table has been hand made from Olive Ash hardwood which has been sustainably sourced from right here in the UK. In fact as with all of my furniture you'll know the province your live edge slab came from and even which slice of the tree your piece was cut.

This table includes tinted recessed toughened glass which has been cut and then recessed into the table top. This forms a seamless yet natural flow which echo's that of a flowing river. The legs have been hand crafted from American Black Walnut to give this one of a kind coffee table that wow factor. Everything has been sealed in multiple coats of Satin wood oil to bring out it's natural beauty.

This table measures:
    Metric: 400mm High x 1700mm Wide x 630mm Deep
    Imperial: 15.7 inches High x 67 inches Wide x 24.8 Inches Deep

Any questions please feel free to get in contact with me.

The listing/ price is for the item pictured however get in contact today to discuss your bespoke furniture build. I can make from any timber at any size and add any colour glass you require.

For international shipping please contact me first for a price to your location.
    £1590 inc vat
    [/ATTACH] image2.jpeg IMG_0744.jpg image2.jpeg image1.jpeg
    [/ATTACH] image1.jpeg

image1.jpeg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 22
  2. Ooooo that’s lovely :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Cool :upyeah: :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. That's v.nice indeed :):upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. great to see that craftsman's still exist:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Very nice work:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Like that!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Cool - seen them done with resin infill but not glass

Great to see proper craftesmanship

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Thanks everyone for you kind words and likes,

Its a great piece of furniture made from quality hardwood and every time i see his work i think to myself i wish i could do that.

10. Nice.....

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. As A chippy/joiner myself that's a cracking bit of work !!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. That is a lovely table, I'm amazed someone would buy that paint it white then hang in a bathroom in Czech, amazing what you see sat on t pot

IMG_3125.JPG

13. Thats a dirty river

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. old fashioned hands on crafts are always lovely and always look more personal than the bulk shop stuff.

A bloke I know turns out vehicle parts furniture such as

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's the craft side I like

I hope your son does well with his chosen path, roadtrip

• Like Like x 2
  15. Thats a good way to use brake disc's as legs.

Thanks Noobie,
    He has always since school (25 now) enjoyed working with wood, he has been working for a couple of my customers making wardrobes and fitting out a study, design,make and spraying out of MDF :mask: which is a lot easier then Oak :)

I know he would take an offer on this, as just in materials was £930 + labour and i know he likes Wotsits :p

16. Nice "river table" and brake rotor side table.. Id like to share one of my tables here. This piece is titled "whiskey throttle" it is a Recycled whiskey barrel which is supporting a top made from recycled Ducati and Ferrari parts. After the parts were artistically laid out and welded They were then plated and clear coated. The base of the table has been wrapped in a red Alcantara suede to give an extra pop and elegance to the overall appearance, The Glass top is 10mm thick with polished edges.
    This is a perfect Coffee table for any man cave!
    Please check out www.shawnconnorsdesigns.com for more unique furniture and decor items.

Thank you,

Shawn Connors Ferrari_cam_shaft_heart_close_web_WM-0410.jpg Ferrari-Ducati_oak_table_1x1_close_up_WM-0369.jpg Ferrari-Ducati_Oak_table_full_set_web_WM-0317.jpg Ferrari-Ducati_oak_table_WM-0323.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  17. Nice table and comfy chair :beer:

18. My son is just in the process of another table but bit smaller.

IMG_1526.JPG

IMG_1527.JPG

IMG_1528.JPG

IMG_1529.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  19. Does look cool. I wondered where he found glass to fit. That explains it :):upyeah:

20. Is there a 10mm socket in there?

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information