1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road Vs Superbike Vs Superstock Suzuki Gsx-r1000

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Nigel Machin, Jul 9, 2020.

• Like Like x 9
  2. Brilliant watch

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. By pure coïncidence I watched that with my son yesterday. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Good vid. I'm going bike shopping for a new gsxr. :D

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Guintoli is doing some excellent videos lately !

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  6. So 3 secs between road bike and full on SBK around Mallory. :upyeah:

Show you best thing is leave motor as is, junk road kit and get a bit lighter is the way forward

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. 54:88 on a stock. That's with standard tyres too?

• Like Like x 2
  8. 51 on sbk

9. he did a 47 around Donington on road tyres :scream:

and a 43 at Oulton!

• Like Like x 1
  10. I watched all his videos yesterday. He does a 1.36s lap at Cadwell on 4 day old road tyres and not running tyre warmers.

His wife is funny. He says "We're going to Cadwell to do some jumping" she replies "Is that because you're a frog?" :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2

11. Everyone I know who knows him says he’s a mega mega guy as well.

1:36 with that set up is ridiculous. 1:33/4 would win you a national level club race at Cadwell

12. Comes across as a very nice chap. I’ve been subscribed to his YouTube channel for a while. As said, he does some really good stuff.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Excellent watch, likable bloke, subscribed

• Like Like x 1
  14. If you listen to his accent every few words will come out totally british....awesome..!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I’m a big fan too. He now has people sending in their on-board track day videos and he giving them tips and feedback.

As said before clearly a top bloke who loves his bikes and certainly is not up himself like some other racers.

If you can find the video of him unboxing new Ohlins suspension he gets just as excited as you or I.

16. I love his Frenchshire accent....awesome!!

17. Build Base Suzuki have been at Mallory both times I have been there in June this year.

At 1:56 going into the hairpin, how does he stop loads of weight on his arms? I really struggle to stop myself going forward.

18. Thanks for posting it’s brilliant and I am now subscribed. Out of interest he was on track with someone else who was matching his pace, anyone have any idea who it may be?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Bizarrely I watched it yesterday too. Must be on a feed of some sort. I subscribed immediately. :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information