1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roadlock

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by BigAlan, Jun 1, 2019.

1. If anybody has one to fit a Multistrada 2016 dvt vintage I would like one.

Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I think he is now in Australia, but I have messaged him.

3. You can pay extra & get a ducati branded one see the extra options catalogue!! They really are the bees-knees, the bulk buy we did on this site two odd years ago was really successful. Highly recommend this device as it stops front wheel moving once lock is engaged.

As in I like to place my enduro on its center stand. Pop the roadlok & it won't rock off the stand.

4. I'm just in the process of selling my 2015 DVT. The Roadlok I have would fit, if you can wait until later in the week... :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. I think it's a super product - recently traded my Multi for a Super Duke and had the Roadlok transferred to the new bike :)

p.s. and have another on my Diavel.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'll have to buy one for my Hypermotard :) :upyeah:

7. Highly recommend getting it from @Billy Big Roy - he fitted mine for me and although it's a straightforward job I had the peace of mind that it was done properly. He gave me loads of advice about it too and made sure I didn't make silly mistakes that might cause the key to snap for example.

• Like Like x 1

8. Certainly can, give me a shout.

9. Need to know if he can get them for axial mount callipers too.

10. I'm not sure, I've never seen them fitted to axial mount calipers

11. 51NmNvBXC2L._AC_SY400_.jpg

12. Roadlok USA did make them for some of the Harley bikes but they stopped due to the consistent "tweaks" Harley made meaning the Roadlok's would only fit certain production runs of the same bike making the marketing inconsistent so they stopped producing them for Harley bikes.

Its the only brand of bike Roadlok have produced axial mounted locks for.

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Back in good old Blighty folks and just took delivery of a new batch :upyeah:

£168.00 delivered in the UK, or collect it for a free fitting service and a warm welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I brought a roadlok for my panigale a few months ago took the roadlok off when I sold the bike
    it fitted my multistrada so perfect
    Great product

• Like Like x 1
  15. Oh, how can the key snap?
    Saw a guy with a KTM adventure yesterday waiting for recovery as he had snapped his roadlok key in the device! .

16. Sometimes you need to jiggle the lock. Alternatively you can just try to force it and snap the key.

• Like Like x 2
  17. There shouldn't be any resistance when you turn the key, if there is then the key is not fully engaged, if you force then the key will break, same as any lock really.
    I use graphite powder to keep the locking mechanism lubricated, spray lubricants will collect dirt and clog the barrel.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information