1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Round In Circles

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Nasher, Oct 16, 2020.

1. I've had an alert this morning to say my subscription is about to expire, but it doesn't say when.

In the message is a link to membership options.
    After going to that page there is a link to purchase membership, which just takes me back to the first page - Round in circles.

Now it is early, and I've been having several email conversations with Chinese suppliers for work already which has fried my brain, but I've always managed to renew my subscription in the past.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Nasher.

2. Your subscription expires on 29th October. You’ll not be able to renew till then. HTH :)

3. Thanks ET, where does it tell me that?

4. It doesn’t unfortunately. I had to check your profile.

5. I got an email that says account expires in 7 days and can upgrade again after that.

6. Yours expires on the 20th October.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. do you have the lottery numbers for this Saturday please.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Come on Chris..... not even Mystic Meg knows that!!:D

9. Ah OK, thanks for checking.

Nasher.

10. Also when your subscription runs out you will get more ads and loose your subscriber banner if you forget when you need to resubscribe if like me you need subtle hints :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. I've now had the email, and notification on here, that my subscription has run out, it did so at 07.40hrs this morning, yet no matter what I do the two pages, including the one linked on the email just take me backwards and forwards between the two pages.

What am i doing wrong?

Nasher.

12. The email takes me here:
    page 1.JPG

I click the link at the bottom and it takes me here:
    Page 2.JPG

Then clicking on the link at the bottom takes me back to:
    page 1.JPG

13. Have you tried the 'log out, clear all history and cookies etc and log back in' method.

Could be browser is mixed up if you tried to follow the link before it had expired.

14. Thanks Alan.

Just tried it, hasn't made any difference, still going between the two pages, still unable to re-subscribe.

Nasher.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Oh, other than trying a different device or browser I’m out of ideas, sorry.

Have to wait for an admin I suppose.

16. Another great idea Alan, so I've just logged in on my work laptop, having disabled the firewall briefly to do so, and get the same result.

Nasher.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Very strange.

Can you copy the link as text and paste it into a text editor, may become obvious when you see the link text.

(Sorry, I know it's probably easier to wait for an admin, but I like arsing about with computers)

18. It sounds like it is behaving as if you don't need to subscribe, when i look at mine it behaves the same, I paid the subscription a few days ago.

Silly question, has it definitely expired, I got an email 7 days before, but couldn't re-subscribe until after it had actually expired.

19. Thanks Alan
    Yep deffo run out, had notification by email that it would run out at 07.40hrs this morning.

Looks like I may have some PMs about it, so will look at them and update.

Nasher.

20. As far as I’m aware the £15 subscription isn’t available yet and will take you to the £5 subscription

You cannot re subscribe until your subs have run out

You usually get an email 7 days before it’s due and you don’t get a further reminder until you see adverts appearing where they didn’t before

Do Not Sell My Personal Information