1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Rs Style Road Bike Mono Seat Unit

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by Sev, Mar 25, 2020.

1. I remember there was an RS style seat unit that took the original road bike seat squab once upon a time.
    Does anyone still make them or is it a case of paying the dude on ebay with the used one a shed load of cash?

thanking thee.

2. ^ Updated my previous post

3. To avoid doubt, I have a red and a black one (with a bare carbon tailpiece)!

4. Yes, I don't think there's one available that is the full RS style with open end on the silencer cover. They are all Termignoni style and need to be cut to fit other systems.

5. I have such an mould somewhere....

• Like Like x 1
  6. here is an old picture of it

malzitje.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  7. chilis.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  8. I am looking for one of those street subframe/seat RS hybrids as I've got a Zard system to stick on the bike..... They look dreadful when sticking out the back uncovered.

9. I am looking for the Ti race end can......

10. I have an 999RS seat for sale made from glassfibre. You will need 749RS brackets to make this fit your standard alu monoposto subframe.

s3.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  11. The mould does not make perfect seats. they need some attention to make it paint ready.

P1070341.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  12. Thanks yeah I saw it advertised a while back but I'm after one in Carbon Fibre.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information