1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Rst Textile Trousers Large

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by SP4S, Jun 13, 2019.

1. I bought these a couple of years ago but never really wore them as they are a Large and just too baggy for me. Very comfortable with armour at the knee area, fully waterproof, no rips or tears.
    Comes with an inner liner which is fantastic in cold weather.

Model name RST Sinaqua. They cost me £120 about 2 yrs ago.

How about £70 plus postage

IMG_8854.JPG

IMG_8855.JPG

IMG_8856.JPG

IMG_8857.JPG

IMG_8858.JPG

2. Bump. Any offers

3. Morning bump.
    Offers considered.

4. Weekend bump

5. What size waist are these ?

Stuart

6. Anything from 30 to 32

7. Sorry 32 upwards

8. How far upwards, 34, 36, 38, etc?? Could you measure what width the waist is just lay flat,
    cheers

Stuart

9. Ok. Will measure.

10. 32 waist.

11. Ah thanks. Too small unfortunately. GLWYS

Stuart

12. weekend bump

13. Weekend bump. Ideal for someone for change in weather. Very warm and comfortable. Size tends to vary between 32-34 due to adjustable straps. Quite long in the leg too. About 36

14. Great trousers, I recently bought a pair from sporsbikeshop . GLWS

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Agree with above... bought a pair at the MCN Peterborough show this year and they’re a good buy.

16. Thanks. Actually better value than some of the more expensive trousers available. Come on then who wants a pair of hardly worn quality trousers?

17. Hi, could you measure the inside leg please. I know you said they're around 36" ...

18. Hi all,
    Just taken trousers out of bedroom cupboard and remeasured, the inside leg appears to be about 31/32 inches. Im 5'8 and it covers the bottom of my boots nicely and doesn't hang down too much, in fact its just right. They were always a little loose around the waist hence why i never wore them, but as a result of putting on a few pounds around the waistline (im a GS rider now) they are now a snug fit once belts straps are tightened.
    I reckon they would fit anyone 5'8-9 of an medium build nicely. Would rather give an honest description than waste other peoples time/money.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Thank you, I'm too tall :)

20. Tuesday bump

Do Not Sell My Personal Information