1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rubber Bung In Clip On

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by DanSS600, Jul 24, 2020.

1. What are people using to plug the open end of the clip-on by the fork? My bike has one rubber bung marked Tomaselli but I can't find it on the parts diagram so can't order the missing one.
    bung.JPG

2. I should have a spare one shortly, if you can wait a few days as a replacement clip on will be on its way to me. I will PM you if want ?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dan what's with the gloves man ?

4. Dry skin that doesn't like dirt. Message sent

5. Lighter without bungs Dan! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Yeah but I'm all about originality

7. Ive fitted magnesium bungs in mine and filled the space behind them with helium, if we ever meet on the drag strip you’re toast Dan.
    PS I would have drilled them but thought the helium might escape.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. What about if I race without my valve caps? I'd have a weight advantage and still be factory original.

9. here is a picture of mine - not really helpful as I don't have a spare.....:)
    20200724_204434.jpg

10. OK my SS v your SS, Santa pod, your on :)

11. Pssst... Mk9... Dan knows yours is a 900, doesn’t he?

12. I wasn’t going to mention it until we’d agreed a wager!, oh well the cats out of the bag now:)

13. No, it’s Ok. I whispered, so I don’t think he heard...

14. I've been out trying to undo my valve caps

15. I’ve been re-gassing my handlebars.

16. You would do better undoing his spark plug caps.

17. soz my bad..........

18. Btw Dan in truth you’d win that drag race hands down at the moment, one of my pickups has gone kaput, waiting for a replacement set from Electrex world, not original I know but cheaper than Ducati , note to anyone needing pickups , 2 pickups wired to full loom to CDI’s £95, Ducati price £178.

19. That's a win for me and I didn't have to admit that l'm changing my screen to a non factory touring screen. Bin shots uploaded soon.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information