1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rugby World Cup (poss Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by chizel, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Anyone watching the saffa game? hmmm... looking a bit better than they did against japan.. (bastards)...
    predictions for the England v Wales game? Im saying england by 10-15 points.. i hope... (sorry jen)
    for the championship? N.Z ... i hope.. (sorry England)

2. C'Mon the welsh men!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. England by 9 hopefully. Going to be a great game, again hopefully.

• Like Like x 1
  4. yea dont know if it will the greatest spectacle as in i think both teams will keep it tight and England under pressure dont usually play running rugby.. but it is a massive game and should be a battle for sure!

5. England running scared

6. Right, not usually a rugby supporter, but cracking a beer open to watch - or maybe some wine :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Has it started :Bag:

8. not yet you got about 40 mins... and beer goes with rugby btw... not sure what wine goes with... apart from food. and my drunken ramblings on ere

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. No idea, just jumping on a band wagon and being argumentative. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. thats the spirit of sport!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I'm taking a coaching course in cricket for 5-12yr olds in March just so I can call TalkSport and TMS and say "I coach local cricket and even I know.........."

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. NZ will be the freshest team given they only have part timers in their group ;)

13. I thought you were older, that's the trouble with the Internet :Wideyed:

14. luck of the draw.. I would hardly call Argentina part timers! but we do have an easier group than England. that said we'll have to face some big guns at some point. france in the quarters for a start (id say) and they have knocked us out of 3 of the 7 world cups so far!

• Funny Funny x 1

15. They've spent a bit of their time horse riding though....

image.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. I am but that's my level

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. i fuckn hate the french

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Everyone does. Even the French.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. i have errr... "liked" a few french birds back in the day...

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. and We're off!!! oh dear....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information