1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Rukka Apollo Gore-tex Gloves. Size 10

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by NRG_Mutley, Jan 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Having a 'winter' clear out.... offering a pair of Rukka Apollo Gore-tex gloves in size 10. These are more of a waterproof 3 season glove...ie. not a winter glove. They are in great nick. Liners all good, no wear and tear / scuffs / scrapes etc on outer. To be honest they are a great glove, but they've not been worn much, because they come up a bit tight for me. As is pretty well known with these gloves, you generally go for one size bigger than you normally would, so I would say they a more like a size 9. £100 posted. The RRP for these gloves is £199. Sportsbikeshop are currently offering them for £179.

(They get great reviews - see Sportsbikeshop website) The below quote is from a fellow motorcyclist on a bike forum:

"I have these in size 9....... Best waterproof summer gloves out there."

P1010750.JPG P1010754.JPG P1010751.JPG

2. Tempted, that's my size and I know how good they are...BUT I do already have a pair in reasonable nick
    Would you take £90?

3. Hi Twin4me

To be honest i’ve Just sold them - yesterday to be honest !!. Sorry I should, have updated the forum here sooner.... thanks for asking anyway. Cheers Nick

4. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information