1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rukka Argosaurus Gloves

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Wassy, Dec 30, 2019.

• Funny Funny x 1
  1. FC Moto have them at £127

2. I’ve got the older model been going strong for about 8 years

still my ‘go to’ pair

3. Thanks, I’ve ordered a pair from FC Moto total cost £140 delivered so looking forward to trying them out. Went to infinity at York today and tried some on. Just as well as I need a size 11 as opposed to the size 10 I was going to order. They wouldn’t entertain a price match as FC are not U.K. based.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have some .. they’re ok , but often I pull the finger lining out when taking them off and hands are warm
    It’s a royal pita getting it back in ....

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Just realised I’ve had them for about 5 years , so quality is up there bar the lining issue

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. You want to put a safety pin through the end, not only will you look natty but it’s also a practical top tip!

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Rockin’ it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. The best thing with all ‘bonded’ gortex liner gloves is to pull all 4 fingers at the same time that way the liner doesn’t come out.

9. Indeed - a message reinforced in this video (jump to 16 minutes 18 secs in) for those of us who don't know how to take gloves off ;)

#12 Stanford, Feb 24, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information