1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Rukka Cosmic Size 50 As New

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by SP4S, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Selling my Rukka Cosmic jacket due to lack of use brought on by an ever expanding waist line [​IMG]

Size 50 Euro (UK 40)

Its in as new condition with very little use, bought brand in 2015 from Sportsbikeshop for £850 and used for touring for one summer, rest of the time its been in a cupboard

Just come back from Rukka as i wasnt happy with the inner flap which let in rain last time i used it. So:

New rain/wind flap fitted
    New zip fitted

Alot of people have negative comments about Rukka, my experience with them was excellent. They were extremely helpful and carried out repairs and now watertight

As you can see from the pics in perfect condition. No rips/tears, no colour fading

Comes with Rukka shoulder/elbow armour but NO back protector

Complete with thermal winter liner, which is brilliant in cold weather, washed and waterproofed

In light of its condition i would like £375 plus postage or collection from West London

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_1996.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. looks a good price i wish it was my size

3. Thanks mate. It really is like new. Just doesn’t fit anymore. In fact it hadn’t fitted for a few years. Soon as I turned 50 the waist got bigger. Lol

4. The equivalent Rukka now costs over £1000, this is like new, so cheeky bump as it must be gone

• Love You Love You x 1
  5. Im looking to buy another jacket, so offers considered

• Like Like x 1
  6. Very good price, surprised this is still hanging around - GLWS

7. I haven’t bumped it up much recently. Lockdown clear out is continuing though. Lol

8. I have a well used armaxis superb make of jackets used it in torrential rain and kept me bone dry, this is an absolute bargain GLWS

9. I’m thinking of buying a second textile as commuting everyday is leaving me with damp clothing, is this still available or long since sold?

10. Scud
    I’ve decided to keep the Rukka for the time being. But I have a Buffalo jacket that I bought as a spare but never worn. Same size as The Rukka, equivalent to UK 40-42. See link below. Apparently completely waterproof and a fraction of cost of Rukka. I have far too many jackets. :p
    £120 plus postage.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202959780511

11. Apologies I missed your reply, it's not really my style bud. Thanks

Do Not Sell My Personal Information