1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rust

Discussion in 'Sport Touring' started by Yammyducati, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Seen blisters appear on top of tank, !!!
    Drained and looked, yer rust in tank not happy,
    Is there any where i can get a replacement or wait for.one to appear.on ebay

2. @mystera888 has a ST4s he is using as a donor bike for his 888, may be willing to sell you the tank, it's red is the only potential issue

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. What bike is it for?

4. going by how much some are asking for secondhand, it looks as though the silver one in my link is probably the best bet. I haven't used that supplier but looks ok. There are several dented or rusty for less than £100 but not a lot of point following up. With patience, one could turn up on here or Gumtree. I would start a new thread under "Wanted" but you will have to subscribe I believe - well worth it for the Halfords discount card.

5. Thread moved

6. I like yellow. But if you want a red one, I have a red tank, side panels and grab rail I won’t be needing!

• Like Like x 2
  7. I have a red tank available, see my listing of st2 body parts in the parts for sale forum. Tank for £65.00. Let me know if you want any pictures or more details.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes, i think i will see what i will do after this has all blown over, its a 2002 bike so thinking if i mite just sell the bike for spares, engine goto be worth a bit, but will see,

• Like Like x 1
  9. 2002 st4,

10. How much would you want?

11. If you could send details and is that the same tank as 2002 st4?

12. Pm sent

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information