1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S1000rr Rules

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by jimmy 43, Feb 11, 2015.

1. title says it all :Cigar:

2. Don't say what the rules are? :)

3. everything , power , handling, electronics, reliability ,looks , price, launch control, pit lane limiter, etc , etc , etc , etc , :upyeah:

4. But who wants a BMW? :Depressed:

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Jimmy has obviously just bought himself a new pipe and slippers. ;)

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. yep the futures motorsport colors , come join me leave the red peril behind you,

7. all superstockers ,, well also zx10r, tt road racers ,, etc etc , don't see many pannis doing the tt ,??? wonder why??

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Unless your going to lap the local roads like your on the TT you may as well like the looks ;)

And that BMW is PIG ugly!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. The new R1 will eat the BM in super stock ;) money's on lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. ill agree with you but not on the looks hell no

11. And the reliability bit :D

Yamahahahahaha is what you want... :)

12. james you shpuld know better, your panni didn't look to nice last time we seen it ,, lol

13. don't like look of new yam, projector light look shite,

14. Surly not as ugly as the front of the new BM, the 2012 looked ok-ish but the new one...Nuh

Did you buy one?

15. oooo yes
    I converted it to a streetfighter with the help of a bmw rear end lol no it didn't look pretty at all but when it wasn't damaged it was one of the nicest looking bikes out in production at the time I still think it holds that title and yes r1 looks gash 1299 has to be the best looking bike out in march ad say well its defo the bike am buying

16. Don't see any RCVs at the TT either but I doubt Marquez would swap it for a BM.
    Don't get me wrong though, even if I had the money for 1 new bike it wouldn't be a BM or 1199.

17. yep james agree panni still best looking bike out, just fancied a change, give this bm a go ooks good tho u gotta admit, and its got cornering abs which may have saved ur arse when u did a crutchlow impression ,:eek:

18. yep but plenty, blades, zx10, r1, gsxr,s1000, we know why cause its a handful on the roads to stiff,

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. cornering abs wouldn't of saved me that day I wasnt on the brakes the 1299 has cornering abs they say but ur right the bmw is a better bike just I buy the best looking bike for the road with still plenty of power than new zx10 for track cos it was cheaper than the bmw jap bikes and inline 4 bikes have always been better and faster bikes in just about every way

• Like Like x 1
  20. any pics of the bm matey ?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information