1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S2r1000

Discussion in 'Monster' started by dukesox, Jun 20, 2019.

1. I have just bought this lovely S2R1000 Monster, it is a 2005 bike with just 10k miles. I had one before and regretted selling it so was delighted when this one popped up on Ebay at a good price.
    A big thank you to Carl @I'mclosingin for collecting it from The Wirral and then delivering it to me in Bedfordshire, it was good to meet both you and Debbie.
    Anyway, here are some pics including the obligatory bin shot for Dave :-

Annie 2.jpg

off side.jpg

bin shot.jpg

#1 dukesox, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Excellent bins -I've never seen a two up shot before!

Very nice bike too...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. That's how Viv likes it..

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Thank you, I was going to place the green garden waste sacks on the handlebars too but I thought I`d save that for another day. We don`t want to spoil you know who.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ha ha nice pictures, hey we enjoyed it, and appreciated your generosity as you know, it’s a smashing bike sounds amazing, funny I have been right past yours recently and obviously didn’t know it was your place I only realised after we left, I see you sold the big monster too so all good someone got a bargain, hope to see you again.:upyeah:

#5 Dirty Leeds, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I heard it was incredibly dangerous to do the old 'two up bin shot', as it has been know to attract the famous Grizzly Bear of Bedfordshire. Looks like you got away with it (just in time).

7. Ah , the old Beast Of Bedfordshire tale. I`m not sure about a Grizzly Bear but a wallaby was spotted quite close by a year or so ago, there is a colony that escaped from Whipsnade Zoo which is but a 15 mile hop away.

#7 dukesox, Jun 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information