1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Salty Ride

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by WeeDavey, Dec 25, 2020.

1. First dry day in the south east so dragged the Monster out of the shed for a run before Christmas dinner. My dark monster is now a white Monster, covered in salt. There has been no overnight snow/ice/frost but looks like the council have been out in force with the Arctic-Monkeys. Have now spent the last hour washing the bike.
    You wait 2 months for a dry day and then spend an hour washing salt off the bike. Rant over.
    Hope you bike riders all have a Merry/Happy/Safe festive season.

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Exactly why I don’t wanna take the hyper out. I know being the 1100 it’s an old dog but due to the shitty flaky original engine paint I had chance to freshen it up when the engine was out being rebuilt. Salt and an un faired Ducati doesn’t go well together.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Get it all off mate Ducatis do not like salt

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. The council can't request replenshing funds if they still have plenty of salt left. Due to the unusually mild winter we've been having so far. They must waste as much as possible to then need crisis salt deliveries & cause mayhem for local residents.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. What a absolutely ridiculous attitude these people in power take on a daily basis,not surprising the country's totally fecked.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I love how so much of this stuff sounds like a really bad over the top film about corruption but are generally true :laughing:

I’m pretty sure the government are laughing at us.

boris even looks down the camera sometimes like “my dick is in your ass and you don’t even know it”. Probably realistic as well as I imagine he’s all wheels and no cannon

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Unfortunately we're just Pawns in their stupid power game,the trick is not to pay attention to their bullshit and play by your rules for a happy lifestyle.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Oh yes

“Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were gonna do anyway.” - Robert Downey Jr

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information