1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sat 19th May

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by bradders, May 14, 2018.

1. Meet 0930 for 1000 leave (fuelled enough for 80 miles please) at ‘labels’ car park Ross.

Rough route (I don’t know these roads so subject to change and detour!)
    Ross
    Crossgates via Hereford then A438
    Rhayader
    Devils bridge via B4574 (stop for coffee)
    Lampeter via B4343
    Llandovery via A482 then there looks like a B road that cuts across country
    Abergavenny (stop for coffee)
    Gloucester

So far expecting
    Bradders
    Mac
    T3SCN
    Razz

Possible
    Bumpkin
    Andy H

#1 bradders, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
  2. Sounds good though, despite not having kids, I still have the dogs. Can't ask the soon to be ex as she had them for the day last Monday and will have them for 7 days at the end of the month when I'm off to the Vosges with the MV bunch. Kennels for the day is sorely tempting though given the hours that's going to cost me about £80 as it'll be early Saturday through to Sunday... Will hopefully have new tyres to scrub in so will have to look into this and get back to you.

There's a decent alternative route to get to Crossgates that I usually use, Hereford will probably be quiet due the early hour and the wedding anyway (route bypasses city centre anyway). Goes past Credenhill too so if Andy is along he can give a cheery wave to his SAS chums :rolleyes::D

However, if I can make it obviously willing to go wherever you say.

EDIT: I'm in :upyeah:

#2 Bumpkin, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1

3. Let me know how Voseges goes - was sorely tempted but can’t make - hopefully they have one next year

You should have nice quiet roads due to the Windsor activities :).

4. Can you do sunday?

5. Might meet you at Crossgates if others are meeting at Ross, might have one or two other riders with me. Hope that's OK?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Il ask the master. :D

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yep of course

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Bit soon for me...one or two issues to sort first (brakes, forks)...but I will keep my eye open..the roads up to welsh Wales from us are a bit special

9. It's a possible from me, but will need to be Saturday. Sunday I already have commitments, plus will need to check that I have a pass or if two up is on the cards :yum

10. I can only do Sat next week

11. Sounds good to me. You wanna meet locally, Bradders?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yep pick you up on A40 somewhere unless you have a better route?

13. I think the one next year is going to be further South, somewhere around the Vercors. That's what's been mentioned in off forum discussion anyway.

Organised a week in the Vosges for a group in 2012, a great area with also the Black Forest easily reachable for a day of riding there too.

• Like Like x 1
  14. We're racing at Donnington in the NoLimits 6hr Endurance in case you get lost and end up that way :)

15. Sorry lads I'm baby sitting Saturday morning. :confused:

16. Unfortunately i have the Multi stripped and getting some work done to the damage from last weekend (long story but not serious, but enough to pi$$ me right off) a bit of paint and a few parts. The 998 is a possibility if i can get over to the ex's and get it here for some tinkering first and get her MoT'd in time, which is a bit of a tall order as well :(

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  17. Dislike on a whole host of points! Hope its not that bad fella.

18. Sorry to hear that Andy, hope not too expensive, shit happens :oops:

Hoping you can still make it but can see i'll take some aligning of the planets to happen...

On a brighter note it looks like there will be a few more MVs joining us :D

19. Enjoy the black gold of Wales! My days off currently are tuesdays & wednesdays, another time guys-n-gals.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Unlikely I'm working next week if you fancy meeting up for a ride?

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information