1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sat 7th Anyone Out And About

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by bradders, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Got the bike back and using it too little so fancy a run out somewhere Sat. Anyone fancy meeting up?

2. sorry mate got rugby saturday.

3. Maybe. Depends on the weather.

4. If I am feeling well friday, I will throw my fez in the ring.

5. No, but the following Sat (14th) you can come have a good laugh at me wobbling round Rockingham.

6. Don't forget stafford show on the 14th guys.

• Like Like x 2
  7. May be up for that. You exhibiting? Fancy selling some bits ;)

#7 bradders, Oct 3, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  8. @bradders yes mate taking toseland bike. My mate picking his casoli 748 up too.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Is it any good? I went to one earlier this year and there were a few beautifully restored Triumphs/ Nortons/ BDA etcbikes and alot of old Brit bike bits or bits of old Brit bikes...

10. I'll be out somewhere Essexy but you guys are all so Westy

11. @Jez900ie Yeah it's good weekend mate, some good stuff there but can be some tat too.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Only half hour away for me... :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. CRMC at Brands:)

14. Where are you planning on starting out from @bradders, I recall I was 15minutes late the first time we met. Fire a postcode/address I'll plan my journey to Gloucester area please & a time!

15. Could go Cotswolds instead. No plans....ideas?

16. The trees are changing colour,...wales' or we could go down to loomies cafe. Haven't been down there for a burger in ages.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Did you decide on a destination.. I can get out and about on Saturday, and all next week :upyeah:

18. Maybe meet mid Cotswolds say 0900 then head down to loomies? I need to be home early afternoon really. Also looking wetter as the day goes on.

Somewhere off the A44?

19. Its North Gloucester racing at Thruxton Saturday mate, I’ve got 4 tickets I cant use if you want them?

20. How about Burford at 0900. The roundabout that then heads down the A361. South to Salisbury, east winshexter and 272 loomies. Couple hrs maybe depending on traffic

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information