1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Sat Nav Mount

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Joolsroper, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Just picked up this ducati mount (it's listed for the 900) going try and fit on my 1200, now got to work out where all the bits and bobs fit as no instructions.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Where did you purchase it from?

3. Got it from riders Bristol, been on order about 6 weeks. Looks like it will fit ok.

4. I think it will be compatible, i want one for my 950, do they have anymore?

5. I think they have now been distributed to dealers, when I ordered they had 3 on back order. £69.40

6. Post some pics when its fitted

7. i thought they were doing one for the 1200 dvt ?

8. Looking forward to hear the result. I have my sat nav mounted on the handlebar, this means its NOT possible to use my beloved Givi tankbag (tank lock)

9. Hi,
    They do one for the 1200 DVT, not sure if it's the same one. I ordered one for my new bike and I've been waiting 6 weeks for mine, apparently they are on their way from Italy, my dealer has 9 on order....
    C

10. My Danish Ducati dealer told me Ducati Italy is out of stock for the GPS High Mount, and the dont know when the can deliver :-/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. Not good. Got a Europe trip in June which I need it for, I'm hoping the system showing they were on the way was correct..... if not will have to cobble something together (or read a map of course.....) no particular reason there should be such a delay, it's hardly a complicated item to manufacture...

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Hi CJU, If you don't get one before you go, you can borrow my Navihalter. I need it for a trip at the end of May but happy to lend you it for your trip and you look local to me (I'm near Evesham) so no worries.

13. Hi JimVee - that's very good of you, if it doesn't turn up will be in touch, thanks very much. Chris.

14. And cheers Pete for the other options... much appareciated.

15. Have got the mount fitted, but have hit a snag, the 4 mounting holes do not match my bmw base plate, I will have to make an adaptor or get a nuvi 660 motorcycle mount. The ducati plate is the standard Ram 4 hole pattern.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. It looks good and stabil. Is your conclusion that the High Mount for the 900 also fits the 1200s DVT?

17. Yes it fits the 1200 dvt without issue, the mount is a standard RAM bolt layout as I tried another RAM fitting that I had.
    Note my first photo where I positioned the self adhesive rubber pads, this makes it a nice snug fit on he screen adjuster.

• Like Like x 1
  18. My dealer said that the supplyer of this mount is still navihalter or at least someone from Germany. So Ducati orders them from navihalter. But because they are out of business for now, there won't be much of it. So I'm not really sure if this is true. So maybe my order will never come in.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

19. They do mate, it's similar to the BikePenR unit, my local dealer has one in.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information