1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scarborough Road Races Next Weekend

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Apr 17, 2017.

1. #1 Wassy, Apr 17, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ive been there the last few years and it's a good place. Only live half an hour away. I like that you can watch from most places and it's exciting even the straights cos they aren't and they are far from flat.
    It's a lot different from when I went in the 70's. The place was packed solid and finding a good viewing spot was impossible That was in the days all those in the world championships rode there. It's a place for all the good road racers now and we'll worth a visit

3. Fantastic days racing today and the sun was out.

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Have you found Jimmy on his 899 yet?

5. Haven't seen him yet but the new owner of my mates BMW is going well.

IMG_3256.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  6. Nice, get to watch last 7 mins!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

7. be on catchup probably ;)

8. What a mental track.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oh bloody hell no.
    That must have been on Sunday. I had to do family stuff...... go to slots etc.
    I hope he was ok.

10. Part from being skint, he's fine. Had his R6 race bike nicked around Feb, this one totalled...no wonder he can't afford to race any more :rolleyes:

11. He's lucky not to have hurt himself that bike is destroyed !
    Not often you have a crash like that at Scabs and walk away.....

12. Is that Jimmy Buchanan's bike?

13. Yep. Or at least it was :fearscream:

14. I raced against Jimmy in his first ever race and he totalled his bike in that race!
    I ended up sponsoring him for a while with TSGB. He's a lovely lad but obviously the loose canon nickname we gave him is still apt. :wink:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Yep. He had his R6 nicked from his sponsors premises. No insurance. No bike. No luck :(

Do Not Sell My Personal Information