1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scary Pani Theft

Discussion in 'Stolen Bikes/Parts' started by Ducati Dave, Jul 25, 2017.

1. These shit pieces need putting down.

That police thing above is a piss take as well "if you see anything call 101" so basically they don't give a flying fuck then...

2. I live in London... had bikes stolen, it sucks when you work hard, buy something you enjoy and some shit takes it. The people to stop this should be ... the police! Every day I see kids 2- up on scooters out on the hunt. They are so obvious. You just need to hang around the entry to most council estates... you'll see them going in and out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I live in South West London and that used to be the case for my Multi, so I rent a garage, but I changed insurer this year and the new firm is not bothered. They can't have known that the cop down the road had his 800 Monster lifted recently!

4. When I lived in Earlsfield - next door to Tooting - many moons ago I rented a garage and put a huge lock on the door. Did the trick. One day I rode the bike - a Honda 900 - home and had a few drinks so didn't ride it the half a mile to the garage and chained it to my front garden railings. When I woke up the next morning the chain had been cut and the bike had gone. Luckily I got a good insurance payout, upgraded to a Laverda Jota before switching to Ducati, so it wasn't all bad!

5. Thats interesting. When I last looked at insurance there was only one or maybe two underwriters that would even quote and it had to be in a brick building of some sort.

6. I tried so many companies that I can't remember who I went with in the end. I will dig out the documents and let you know who it is when I get home. I was suprised too! I still keep mine in the garage but it is hand to be able to park on street for short periods sometimes.

7. ...this is crazy....at what point do these scrotes make the leap to actually entering your home and forcing you to hand over your keys (to your bike, your car, your TV, laptop etc etc?) at acid/hammer point?

Plod/authorities need to come down on this like a ton of bricks as it will escalate, but don't hold your breath......

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. If they had knives and weapons the firearms squad should have been their pronto - if you say you think one has a gun then even quicker.
    The Police really should take note of this - they don't chase mopeds any more with these scrotes on them, but they are fine with the general public being put at harm by them every day. Ridiculous that London has become so lawless tbh

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Ive been considering getting a shot gun licence for a while now. For the one in a million chance of a home invasion type job.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Don't mention that on your application.....

Clay Pigeon Shooting....

However - if you discharged your gun - even if no one was hurt - you would be the one in prison - not the robber...

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Possibly, but since the Tony Martin case, the rule of minimum force has more often than not, fell on the side of the homeowner, and some small print of the law has actually changed for the worse if you're a burglar. Besides, would you not risk a small stretch to protect your family or property?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...w-homeowners-defend-property-comes-force.html

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Family is a different thing to property!

13. I'd only be shooting someone if my or my partners or my cats life was at risk.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Not so much anymore, if they're on your land, fair game!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. One or more big F off dogs, plenty of noise and warning as soon as anyone tries the gate, if not sooner. Gundogs infer the possibility of a gun owner as well ;) Good exercise too.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Not if you live in a flat in London! I suppose the dog could live outside and bring the bike inside :)

17. Yep!

A group of teenage fucktards tried making off with a couple of my neighbours bikes. Heard a commotion outside and nearly everyone in the cul-de-sac we live in came out to corner them off.

There's a few houses with nice cars and nice bikes in our street and it's very much a look out for each other mentality. Lovely

• Like Like x 6
  18. I also have a very special safe... and if I heard someone in my garage trying to steal my bike, the contents of the safe would come out to play.

• Like Like x 1
  19. You keep yours sex dungeon toys in the safe?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information