1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scott Redding Filming Scott Redding Testing The New V4r .. Great Funny Vid..

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Noods, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Scott Redding films Scott Redding testing the V4R in Jerez.. Really funny vid with great footage of WSB’s Moto GP bikes etc testing.. enjoy! X

• Like Like x 3
  2. Nice one Noods :upyeah: but too much of Redding not enough of the bike for me. Understand that both he and Josh were testing with NO electronic aids and Reddng was lapping consistently quickly. Looking forward to proper testing in March which if I’ve got my dates right, Carole is in France skiing so this little mouse is going for a play. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  3. I kinda agree mte but to me the briefest glimpse or mere sound of a beautiful Guy, sorry Ducati, ( Apols Mr Redding ) is enough to make my pads quiver all over my Brembos ....

X

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I think wsbk would have made more sense for Scott

Track knowledge etc

• Like Like x 1
  5. What a pathetic attempt at facial hair.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. No place available for him to go and a format that he was as vocally dismissive of as he was of BSB. Andy

7. That’s because his scrotum, given the size of his balls, has starved his chin of follicles. Andy

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. I've no idea who he is or what he does, apart from coming across as a bit of a twat.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. So you don’t follow MotoGP then ? For quite a few years Scott Reading was the youngest winner of a Moto3 race, came second in Moto2 in 2013 and has competed in MotoGP riding for Honda, Ducati and Aprillia since 2014. Now without a ride in the premier class, he has joined Paul Bird Racing and will be competing in British Super Bike riding a Ducati V4R. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  10. Did he actually beat Marquez in moto 2? Once

• Like Like x 1
  11. At Donnington in 2008 he became the youngest rider to win 125cc race and he certainly beat Marques in that race. He had 3 wins in his Moto2 career, coming 2nd overall in 2013 but I don’t remember if he beat Marques. Andy

12. Not that year lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. That’s probably what I was thinking in 125 class, no doubt he has talent

14. Brain fade, of course, 2013 was Marquez’s debut in MotoGP. Andy

15. Nad that didn't go badly, did it :upyeah:

He was unlucky in 2013. Wasn't he well ahead come half time, then the season break did him in? But like Kent and nearly throwing away M3 title.

16. Nope don't really follow motorsport stuff, which is strange considering I spend most of my life and money on cars and bikes that I own and want to!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information