1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scott Redding, Future Poll

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Trickyricky, Aug 14, 2018.

?
  1. World Superbikes

36.2%
  2. British Superbikes

21.3%
  3. Stay at home and polish his turds

21.3%
  4. Aprilia test rider

4.3%
  5. Moto 2

17.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Scott’s future is undecided, so what should he do in 2019, BSB,sbk,Aprilia test rider,polish turds.., Moto 2 ....you decide...

22nd August
    Edited Poll to include Moto 2 option and extended end date

#1 Trickyricky, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  2. Should I Poll now, or in the future?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. BT sport had a fairly in-depth chat with Jim about this, he mentioned he’d been approached by birdy but didn’t really see that as an option right now.

He wants to stay in the mgp paddock but test riding is a bit of a retirement gig...

4. I suspect that his out spoken comments will come back to haunt him.

I really can't see anything being offered on the world stage. Bsb might be his best option but his snobbery will keep him out of that.

The only way for him to be in motogp or wsbk is to buy his way into a ride but he thinks he's above that.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. He may as well ride a donkey for all the use that Aprillia is. Hes right. Its a turd. Rolled in dogshit.

• Like Like x 1
  6. He was at BSB Cadwell last year and signing, smiling and generally having a rare old time. He could do a lot worse than be on a Moto Rapido Ducati in BSB.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. His time's up i'm afraid................Next rider please

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Smiths BMW is based up the road from his family home. Just saying ;)

9. agreed, but Redding had already said that going to bsb is not an option.

I think he'll need to swallow his pride for next year if racing is what he wants to do.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Go and build houses then id say hed love to polish a turd.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Has Leon's ride been taken yet,

Redding, Lowes and Smith have all been moved on but the Espargaro brothers seem to keep there rides when they both have not been up to much and have read that they have a better bike ?

12. Snobbery?? Redding is from Gloucester and he is as down to earth as anyone who you'll meet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

13. Why will Redding need to swallow his pride if he wants to carry on racing?

14. Yes, snobbery.... Redding said he would not be prepared to ride in bsb.

If no doors open for him in the motogp or wsbk paddock then where to then? It'll be a bitter pill if he has to come to bsb.... Seeing as he doesn't want to.

15. Swallow his pride and ride in a series he's rejected....bsb... Which , I think will be one of his few options.

16. You need to actually watch and listen to what Redding has to say about BSB before you make silly comments.

17. What? Like this one....
    http://www.bikesportnews.com/news/n...perbikes-too-much-of-a-step-back-says-redding

It's not me making the silly comments.

You seem to have the hump over my Redding comments. I'm neither a Redding fan nor a Redding hater. My comments are based on what I've read from Reddings own mouth.

Can you imagine what the rest of the members of the team felt when their rider shoots their mouth off. His apology seemed more like a "whoops, I've shot myself in the foot here" rather than anything genuine. He made his feelings clear and back tracking from that means nothing.

Redding rides in the most famous, highest profile motorcycle racing series on the planet. Watched by millions and costing a fortune. I'm not surprised the factories are horrified by his behaviour. He's not a child, he's not new and he should have known better.

I stand by all I've posted on this thread.

• Agree Agree x 1

18. As I said, you've not actually watched and listened to his interviews but merely transcripts of what he has said??

Watch the interviews and you'll soon realise that you have misunderstood.

19. Link?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information