1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scott Redding Out Of Octo Pramac In 2018

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Android853sp, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Jack Miller just announced to ride with Danillo Petrucci in 2018. Probably no surprise but a shame. Yet 1 more British rider consigned to the scrap heap. Andy

2. Wonder where he will end up?

3. I have heard that he's replacing VR46 at Yamaha...

(dives for cover...)

#3 razz, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Gutted for him. He said he would rather sit at home on the sofa watching MotoGP than go ride for Moto2 or WSB. Lets see if the poor lad is quite so choosy now he's lost his ride. :( Shame, he's a great talent and a lovely lad.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. His size is his biggest drawback so is unlikely to return to Moto2 and to be brutal, he has no experience of what will be nothing more than a super stock in WBK in 2018. Bradley's ride is at risk so it could be KTM. Andy

6. i like Scott and he has showed what a great rider he is in moto 2 and 3 he was robbed of the moto 2 crown because of injury but for some reason he just cant make it work in the premier class.i would like to see him on the KTM as i think Smith has been underachieving for years,the way its going there will be no brits in moto gp in a couple of years.

7. But let's be honest, his results have not been as good as many had hoped. That said Miller has hardly set the world on fire either.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. At the end of this season, I suspect all Brits bar McPhee (British run team) and Crutclow will be out of MGP.

9. I thought it had been announced that Crashalot had extended his contract with Honda ? Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Redding to join 44 Teeth...

11. Thats what I said: all expect McPhee and Cal will be out... :confused::D:upyeah:

12. ...and be the next blogger riding around London...maybe he can chase down and set on fire the moped scum?! :idea:

13. He'd have to pick up the pace a bit... :no_mouth:

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. My apologies, my brain cell obviously decided to take a rest at the crucial moment. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  15. I think his size suits WSBK.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Just goes to show both crash.net and I know nothing :( . Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information