1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scott Redding Riding For Be Wiser Ducati In 2019

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by duke63, Oct 3, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  1. So with all his talent and experience on paper he should win the title with the right support in place then :thinkingface:but what we do know is that the BSB championship is a tough competitive environment dog eat dog world.GLSR:upyeah:

2. Its a new bike next year so it will be tough. That said with Dixon and Haslam and Byrne no longer there, he has a great opportunity to win at the first attempt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. He'll have Tarryn McKenzie in the second year with the Yamaha to deal with too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm glad the lad has got a seat, it would be such a waste of talent if a ride couldn't be found for him. I have no doubts he will entertain :p

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. He won't though :thinkingface:

6. Will they be running the V4R?

7. It’s sounds that’s way, given some of the FB posts from Motorapido.

Except PBM will have a far bigger budget, two riders, factory support on tap.

I think its good for BSB; not certain its great for Redding. Reckon he’ll enjoy the racing tho, and the fans, and become a fan-favourite pretty quickly

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Shakey has said they would be running the V4R in 2019.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Which is what the series desperately needs, IMHO. Its got dull the last year or so.

10. BSB? Are you watching the same races?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Just read the piece that’s in MCN (via a photo on FB off the page ;) ) and he comes across as a right arse!! Which I am sure he isn’t, but that isn’t the best way to kick off your domestic career.

12. If Brookes gets the other bike Redding is going to have to dig deep. I think he’s in for a huge shock just like Smrz Guintoli etc.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Given the MCN article, I think you are right!

14. They would have done better to have recruited Marco Melandria at least he's a winner

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. What's he doing in 2019 then, no seat :thinkingface:

16. I think he’s linked with Yamaha sbk

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. He has had his licence revoked , something to do with his sunglasses I believe.

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. Not seen them load up a picture for us please:thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information