1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scottish Tower House For Sale...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, May 1, 2019.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. Move on, too far for you to view anyhoo… :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Give the carrot to the donkey;)

3. Donkey.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. #1 son bought a place in Helensburgh for £350k. It’s massive and in the state it’s in it would be worth a minimum of £800k in West Yorkshire without any work being done to it (and it needs shit loads doing to it IMO)

And even though Helensburgh is nice.........it’s still in Scotland. That’s why property is cheap up there.

5. We're looking at it... fewer numpties up near Thurso, cracking roads... the speed camera budget seems to run out around Inverness and it's just beautiful.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Personally, though I more than appreciate the fantastic roads and the great scenery once out of the dreary towns and cities, I just couldn’t put up with the shite weather all the time. And the midges in autumn are horrendous.

7. It's not a midge area is it? :thinkingface: and you could have a snow mobile o_O

8. It’s not a midge area by the shores of Helensburgh right enough, but go inland a couple of miles and the little fuckers eat you alive.

9. seems weird that they are that far behind that they advertise LPG propane gas and telephone connection.
    propane telephone connection???

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. That's a Norfolk Maybach

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. This one is East Coast which I understand is midge free :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Not too far from Oban and there's deffo a midge there :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. no midges in Selkerk or thurso. just Ticks and englishmen. tbh, if you close your eyes, its hard to tell the difference....
    on the east coast, dry but cold, another good comparison. a bit flat and characterless, hmm, another good comparison. mostly full of old torys and other backward thinking people.
    and thankfully, no where near Oban or the N/Westcoast. go on, buy two. you lot will fit right in. :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Helensburgh nice? It never stops pissing down! No ta...

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. aye, like most west coast areas up and down the UK. the upshot being, when it rains, it just rolls on down to the sea, instead of gathering, 6ft deep in yer living room. but when its good, ferk me its good. and lets face it, most people v,rarely venture far from that box in the corner of the room anyhoo.
    and, v,few torys. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. We found loads of English in Thurso.

17. aye, its a sair fecht, but they're aww (mostly) new scots noo. ken aye min.

18. The west coast is largely the rest of the countries fence

Do Not Sell My Personal Information