1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scrambler 1100 On Bikeworld Tonight.

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by 900streetfighter, Mar 29, 2018.

1. motorsport tv 9pm.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Did watch it on you tube the other day....not a scrambler fan. Seems a but under powered for an 1100...

3. Just watched it. Seems to be all it was promised to be, and in my eyes gives me the best of both worlds together with my Pani.

Looking forward to getting mine, if they ever decide to build it ;)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Looks really good but what was all that foot down cornering about.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. My sentiments exactly, Couldn't stop laughing as I cringed hidden behind a cushion in disbelief .

6. MCN agree in their review. Needs more power.

7. They rated M1100 Evo at nearly 100bhp. Where’s it all gone?

8. The MCN review says its underpowered with bad suspension. Sounds like a winner.

That brake hose is pretty funky too, could hang your smalls on it to dry off while you ride.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Since when did MCN write anything that was worth reading? :thinkingface:

10. Well unless the 85 bhp and 65 lb/ft of torque was a misprint those figures are all you need to read because that really isn't good enough.
    The 1100 needs to compete with the opposition. Triumph will soon be bringing out their 1200 Scrambler. If it gets either the Bobber or the Thruxton engine it will murder the Ducati.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. More weight, less power, less torque, cheap suspension!

Think I'll keep my M1100 evo and I shaved my beard off years ago;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. I have a GT1000 and according to the factory specs it has 92hp. The 1100 Scrambler 84,5hp. Makes no sense. Anyone has an explanation for this? Is it measured at the crank or the wheel? Would really like to know - because I wont be trading my GT1000 in for a bigger less powerful Scrambler. PS - I love how the specs included that last half hp - just for good measure... haha

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. £12295 for the Öhlins bike :astonished:

14. Jesus Christ.

15. It’s £12500 on the road. I should know I’ve ordered one and it looks like it’ll be delivered in 10 days time :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hopefully in time for some decent weather !

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Maybe just Euro4....my 900SSie has almost the same power and weigh less fully faired. Progress?

18. The Panigale is for decent weather only. The Scrambler will be all weather :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Performance will be fine..... you will run out of neck muscles before running out of power.
    Maybe change the gearing if you want more acceleration, it certainly worked for my 1000ss.

20. I had the Scrambler Classic till two weeks ago. Very different kind of riding to the Panigale, but an absolute blast nonetheless.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information