1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Scrambler Desert Sled - Hepco And Becker - Engine Protection Bar

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by stevetwood, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Brand New Scrambler Desert Sled Hepco and Becker Engine Protection Bar kit with full fitting kit and instructions. Never even opened or used and bought as a gift for my son's bike who chose not to fit them.

The following pictures show my bike, I fitted my kit, it took an hour to fit - I'm keeping my bars but I wanted to show you what they look like on my 2017 Sled. According to the web site see above link, they fit all Desert Sleds 2017 - onwards.

I just checked, they are €210 (£187) new plus delivery from Germany and I'll sell my spare set for £145 inc. delivery to the UK Mainland. PM me and I'll send you my PayPal account details

IMG_1554.jpg IMG_1555.jpg IMG_1557.jpg IMG_1558.jpg IMG_1559.jpg

2. Hi, how´re you doing?
    Is the crashbar still available?
    cheers Chiara :)

3. Sorry for the delay in replying, Chiara. Yes it is still available, send me a private message with your email address and postal address and I'll find out the cost to ship it to Austria and add it to the cost and let you know my PayPal address.

4. I can get it to you in Austria within 3 working days for a total cost of £160 (€184) including delivery

Do Not Sell My Personal Information