1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Throttle Scrambler Gearing ? Sprocket Change ?

Discussion in 'Scrambler' started by Greaser, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Hi Guys

firstly On the Topic heading its asking for a prefix but it does not offer the italia independent

Has anyone changed the gearing of their New 803 Scrambler by changing either the front or rear sprocket ?

Any Comments / suggestions
    Cheers
    Greaser

#1 Greaser, Apr 4, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  2. Most owners have found the gearing standard gearing to be to low, with 1st gear to low to be useable in everyday on-road conditions. Some have increased the front to a 16t or, as I did, went down to a 44t at the rear to raise the gearing.
    You can check out your gearing options here - http://www.gearingcommander.com/

3. Thanks for the reply Derek
    it seems very confusing to the average man.. its no use me talking to the main dealer they havnt got a clue.

PS.. FOR THE MODERATORS..ON MY 1ST POST ABOVE WHILST I WAS TRYING TO EDIT THE POST SOMEONE WAS INTERFERING & DELETING PARTS OF IT AS I WROTE, & I SO THE WHOLE POST DID NOT APPEAR...VERY STRANGE:rage:

4. Strange. I had a similar experience yesterday while trying to reply to a post using my phone. I don't think it was a person interfering though, more likely some sort of software issue.

5. . No one can interfere when you are trying to post a thread. Not even me. It will have been a glitch in the matrix. :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information