1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Icon Scrambler Indicator Connectors

Discussion in 'Scrambler' started by Mark9, Aug 23, 2018.

1. I’ve got some aftermarket indicators that I want to fit to my Scrambler, bulb not LED, as with all the changes I’ve made to the bike I want to be able to return the bike to stock easily if I want to, therefore I don’t want to remove the original indicator connectors from the loom, does anyone know where I can get a set of connectors identical to the ones on the stock bike so that I just clip the new indicators in?

2. 58BEC84D-B41B-4F02-82E8-EDAF01439EB9.jpeg it would have been around £30 for a set of 4 connectors, I found 4 Scrambler indicators with leads on eBay for £40, so got those, less messing about making up connections, I was a bit put off by the £300+ price of the Scrambler billet indicators!, so got this set of 4 for £6.80 on eBay (don’t you just love The Chinese!), I realised that just by disconnecting the contacts on the original indicators I could thread the wires through to remove them, I then adapted the mounts that came with the EBay Scrambler indicators and mounted the Chinese indicators into those mounts, anyway for a total of less than £50 it’s job done.

• Like Like x 2
  3. A150170C-5943-4081-A058-802B6A0A059D.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information